Sunday 29 November 2015

this is going to sound weird

so things are going to get quite interesting now. I've decided to use my own blood as a medium. being an animation about blood cancer I feel this will add a whole new depth to the work and really make it mean something. if I cant have a personalized character then i think this is probably the best way to make the piece truly mine.

the main problems i'm currently trying to figure out a way around are:
being an animation this is going to tale a LOT of blood and i'm unsure how much I can safely extract.
blood clots after it leaves the body so i'm going to need a way to keep it liquid.
obvious health and safety concerns of working with a hazardous material.
never having used blood, this will take some getting used to.
finding a way to safely get the blood out without risking my own health.

No comments:

Post a Comment