Monday 22 February 2016

professional practice 2

a little update as to what ive been looking into for the PP

i've generated a list of art publishing websites, the more I have with the same username and description the more online presence my art has, theoretically I may even get my own google biography if they are all optimized and have the same data.
to this end here is my list, i'll update it whenever I find a new one
good places to build a fanbase

the big ones

lesser known -
obscure -
there is also a list of promotional blogs that you can submit artworks to:
http://nonsensesociety.com/2012/07/self-promotion-blogs/

*it is my personal opinion that with the rising popularity of VR soon we will have virtual gallery sites to visit so be sure to keep an eye out and jump on any new sites that pop up.
like this one from second life but good

my favorite advice from my research
If you light a candle in front of a mirror and repeat "Ruan Jia" three times, the god of renders will appear and give you supreme chinese rendering powers in exchange for your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment